I wanted to get back to you about the supplies you sent to me a couple of weeks ago. Thank you so much for your help and suggestions!

I found that the two products that helped the most were the lumbar electrode and the BioFreeze. The BioFreeze was amazing! I was in such pain with several agonizing trigger points in my back and shoulders which happens quite often. I decided to try the BioFreeze and within 5 minutes I was pain free! What a relief! Usually when I get these trigger points cold therapy helps the most. Using the Biofreeze freed me of having to lie down with ice packs. However, I was able to get up, move around and get things done! I think I'd like to add this to my supply pack every month! I'm wondering if the spray would be more beneficial since there is not someone always available to help put on the cream.

My lower back is also a great source of pain and the lumbar electrode helped immensely!! I cannot sit for long periods of time, especially in straight back chairs. I'm going to my brother and sister-in-law's for Easter dinner and am planning to test the lumbar one to see if it will help! I'll let you know! Would it be possible to get the lumbar electrode one month and the regular electrodes the next?

am so grateful for all that you've done for me! I appreciate your help, advice and especially your friendliness! I have recommended MedFaxx to all my friends with Fibromyalgia. My rheumatologist is also quite impressed! He said that doctors usually have a difficult time trying to get insurance companies to cover TENS units and supplies due to the confusing paperwork. He felt that your assistance with this made it much easier and much more effective. I gave him the pamphlets and info you sent to me and he intends to pass it on to his patients! Please let your bosses know what a great company you have! I couldn't be more impressed!

Mary-Brigid Mahoney

October 22, 2005

Hi Linda,

I wanted to let you know that I received my TENS unit yesterday afternoon and could not be more thrilled! I have had medial epicondylitis for about a month or so. I make a lot of jewelry and just learned how to knit but pain has prevented me from doing these crafts. Last night, after using the TENS unit for 30 minutes, I was able to knit for the first time in a month! I really like this unit and especially the timer. The unit I had a couple of years ago didn't have a timer so I couldn't use it before bed for fear of falling asleep with it on. Last night I set the timer and fell asleep. It was the first night in a week that I have not been awakened by the pain in my elbow.

Thank you so much for all your help. My rheumatologist was also very impressed with Medfaxx. He said that doctors usually have a hard time getting Medicare to cover TENS because they are unfamiliar with all the paperwork. He was very glad that you are there to help him through it.

Thanks again,

Ms. M.

Custom Search

Save

Save

Save

Custom Search

Save

Save

Save